NEW STUDENTS - DIPLOMA IN WINEWSET Level 4
The WSET Diploma with Grape Experience
Grape Experience is one of the oldest and most knowledgeable providers of the WSET Level 4 Diploma program. Our successful track record of offering WSET Diploma has made us experts in the best ways to succeed in this challenging program.
What basics should you know about Diploma?
Diploma is a two-year program for anyone who has achieved the WSET Level 3 Certificate in wine. It is one of the most respected wine certification qualifications in the world. Diploma is incredibly rewarding but also highly challenging and it will take your wine education to an elite level. The WSET Diploma program also universally viewed as a pre-requisite to the Master of Wine qualification.
The WSET Diploma is comprised of six individual course units, each with their own exam or written assessment. Students need to pass all six Diploma program units to achieve certification. Students have three years to complete all segments, but extensions are possible should more time be needed. The WSET estimates a minimum of 500 study hours over this period are required to pass and acquire your Diploma.
WSET Diploma is ideal for people in or outside of the wine industry who wish to advance their skills and knowledge base. The program offers in-depth study of the business, winemaking, and consumption trends in the world’s wine regions. Graduates will have the product knowledge and analytical tasting skills to confidently explain and evaluate wines.
What makes Diploma with Grape Experience unique?
Our more than a 15 years of experience of being one of the few organizations privileged to offer Diploma has enabled us to understand the best way to achieve program success for a diverse group of students, each with their own learning styles, needs and preferences. We provide students several ways to study and added study support to help drive your success:
• In-person, hybrid and Online class formats from which to choose
• Exclusive access to our proprietary Online study site regardless of which course format you choose
• Recorded lectures to supplement classes from Grape Experience educators on all Diploma course Units which you can view at your leisure
Our Diploma graduates have the knowledge and confidence to analyze and evaluate the trends and structure of today’s wine and spirit industry and to use this in leadership roles. Diploma is ideal for people in or outside the wine industry who wish to advance their skills and knowledge base. Candidates entering Diploma are required to first pass the WSET Level 3 certificate.
Additionally, as part of your tuition, if you enroll with Grape Experience get access to:
• Feedback tasting and theory exams which are reviewed by examiners so that they never go into an exam unprepared.
• A diverse faculty including several Masters of Wine, Master Sommeliers, wine makers, importers, retailers and other industry experts.
• Individual attention to help plan and schedule the Diploma program with the rest of their personal and work life.
• An opportunity to combine for each/any unit the weekly study plan and support of the WSET Online Classroom with in-person traditional classroom attendance.
WSET DIPLOMA PROGRAM UNITS
|The Diploma is broken into two Foundation and four Product Knowledge Units taught at various times and locations (including online) over two years. Units D1 and D2 are sold together and must be taken first. You pay for all other units as you take them, allowing you to spread out the cost of the Diploma. We offer payment plans.
The fee for Units D1 and D2 also registers you for three years with WSET and grants access to the proprietary Global Campus—a unique site with critical study support and special offers. WSET Diploma Units D3 through D6 are not always taught in numerical order.
Questions? All students considering the Diploma should review our Frequently Asked Questions. Please contact Adam Chase with further queries. For more information on the Diploma program from a global perspective, browse the WSET website at www.wsetglobal.com.